[Northkeep] Gold linen

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 06:32:48 PDT 2009

    I have bought the light weight (the fabric # ends in 019), the medium (081) and canvas (22).  The light wt. is not sheer but is best suited for an undergown/tunic, though there is no reason it can't be layered for a comfortable Ansteorran summer overgarment as well.  The medium looks good for a summer overgown or tunic, or trews.  I bought the royal blue canvas because I liked the color and I figured I could find something to do with it, but it is so soft and pliable, it would make an excellent cool weather overgown or it would make really good fighting pants or tunics as it is so sturdy, but soft and breathable.
    I hope this helps anyone thinking of buying from this site.  I have been very satisfied with what I have bought so far.  This sale on the light weight is great for an Ansteorran summer, but I think it ends Sunday.

                                                                                  Catrin