[Northkeep] Fiber Arts / A&S Night - Tomorrow

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:27:18 PDT 2009

Hey all,

This is a reminder that I will be hosting a Fiber Arts (and other compatible
A&S projects - we have a great table for scroll painting) night, tomorrow -
Monday, July 6th at 7 pm.  Also, Zahava will have the shop open for other
projects if anyone is interested in making use of that.  Our address is 929
S. Canton Ave. Tulsa, OK 74112, which is located 3 blocks east of Yale, and
two houses north of 11th Street.  If you have any questions you can reach me
at (405) 343-8566 or Zahava at (918) 633-3406.

Ayla