[Northkeep] Fiber Arts / A&S stuff

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:31:08 PDT 2009

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out last week for the Fiber Arts
night.  We had a total of 11 people in attendance working on various
projects.  There was some discussion about doing different A&S activities,
such as hosting classes periodically and if there is interest in doing so,
I'd be happy to host that as well, though maybe on a different night, so the
Fiber Arts meeting isn't interrupted.  Also, Zahava is in the process of
getting plans from Master Oxlade for the looms he's made so we can maybe do
a woodworking workshop day and make a bunch more looms.  If anyone is
interested either in contributing in making the looms or acquiring a loom
for themselves or all of the above, please let me know so I can plan
accordingly.

Ayla