[Northkeep] Frustration

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 15:24:55 PDT 2009

Thank you!  In fact, another person has hooked me up with the address (for some reason, Google gave me the site without the Table of Contents/Contact info on the left), I have been in touch, and he can make me one in September.
This does not, however, rule out a locally-made coronet.  In fact, I will be meeting with Randal at Populace Meeting to discuss a custom coronet.  Thank you again for your trouble in finding and sending the address.

                                                                                           Catrin