[Northkeep] linen sale

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Jul 21 11:24:52 PDT 2009

in case anyone is interested.

Mercedes

----- Original Message -----
From: Fabrics-store.com
To: Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:02 AM
Subject: Dear Stephanie, Limited Time Sale On Medium Weight IL019 - 15% Off!

Dear Stephanie,

      The economic crisis is hurting all of us. If not financially, then it is hurting us emotionally.

      We worry about whether or not we will make it to our next paycheck without getting fired. We worry about our future and the future of those around us.

      Yet the truth is that the economic crisis is here to stay.

      Our new administration is trying its best to resolve this crisis. But with little immediate results.

      And that's precisely why it is up to us, hard working individuals, to preserve the security that we worked so hard for to protect.

      It is up to us to make sure that a warm meal is placed every day under the noses of our loved ones. Most importantly, it is up to us to pull together and fight this crisis.

      And that is why I am offering you a 15% discount on my most popular 100% linen, "golden middle" weight IL019.

      In hard times like these, you may have expected me to raise my prices. But I am doing precisely the opposite.

      For the first time since Fabrics-store.com became operational, I am giving you a 15% discount on our most popular 100% linen, IL019.

      But I am not giving it to you because I feel sorry.

      No, I'm just like you. I too am hurting from the economic crisis.

      But I don't believe that sucking every penny out of you will help any of us in the long run. Instead, I hope that the little savings I could offer you will help you.

      That it will help you keep your business open. That it will help you send your children off to college. That it will help your creative passion stay alive even when you are struggling to find exact change to buy your groceries.

      I hope that when you take advantage of this discount, it will make your life, and the life of those around you, just a little easier.

      I'm doing this because you are the reason why I can put food on my table for my children.

      I'm doing this because I owe you a thank you.

      A thank you for everything that you have done for me in the years that we have been friends.

      IL019 (5.3 ounces) is great for making blouses, dresses and pants, tablecloths and bed sheets, curtains, embroidery projects and much, much more.

      But it is especially great for making something to give to a loved one. Something special to you that is worth more than the money that unfortunately runs our lives.

      As so many of us have learned this difficult year, money is only worth the paper its printed on.

      But the smile you can put on someone's face when you give them a gift that you made with your own hands, that is priceless.

      So please accept my humble thank you. Please put a smile on someone's face today and help all of us get through these difficult times.

      This offer is only available until next Sunday, July 26th.

      Enter now to receive "golden middle" IL019 at 15% off.

      Enjoy,

      Nikolai Karpushin
      Owner and President
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Don't forget that with every purchase, you earn points that can be transferred into dollar credit.

      P.P.S If you know someone who will value this information, feel free to forward them this email.

Creative Work Media, LLC, 6325 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 102, Hollywood, CA 90038, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zKyM7IyMtCysjExsLGystEa0rIxMDEwsbA==