[Northkeep] Populace on Monday

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 06:20:56 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Monday is populace, and the Baronial Polling.  Please contact all your friends and family from Northkeep's lands so that we can make sure they are present for this auspicious occasion. Give them a call or drop them an email if they are not on this list. Every vote counts.

We will be crunched for time at the Monday meeting. If you are an officer please keep your report to a minimum. If you are not an officer and you have business then please let the Seneschal, Herald, and us know a head of time.

If we are all kind, courteous and considerate of the time we take at populace then there should be plenty of time to complete the polling.

Kindly
Ian
Baron