[Northkeep] Clothing (was linen sale)

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 07:31:41 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/24/2009 5:04:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

http://www.mediumaevum.com/75years/mirror/
The "found" items are just crazy fascinating! I loved seeing the  shoe from
the Ripley cache. You can't help but wonder how on earth some of those
things ended up where they did, and what myth or folklore was attached to the
action.
We might think of this as superstitious and just plain nuts, but we still
find folks in our own time who bury statues of St. Joseph upside down in
their  yard to "bless" the sale of the house!
Thanks for sharing - also I would encourage folks to consider silk/linen
blends as well as wool/silk blends. They are more comfortable than you might
imagine, even in Ansteorran summers, and natural fabrics wick moisture away
from  your body, so you stay cooler.
Anawyn

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul