[Northkeep] Linen Color Samples

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:22:33 PDT 2009

My lady, Charmaine, sent off for some sample cards, a few months back, and the turnaround/ customer support was *quick* on it, like less than a week quick, and she had requested some very esoteric colors (cause I like odd coloured garb!)
she was well pleased with the samples they sent (little 1 inch squares, affixed to a card) and the colours were very rich. i assume that if you order fabric  all in one piece, the dye will be all the same.
She has mentioned that, if several people wanted to split a full bolt (like a hundred yards) of all one colour, there is a *significant* savings in price.
Might be something to think about, at any rate...
In Service,
B. Talbot