[Northkeep] Populace on Monday- The important part, the food...

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:41:10 PDT 2009

Does anyone else have thoughts on food for tonight following populace?
Tonight's meeting will be plenty busy, so figuring out a dinner plan before
hand might save some time.  I personally like the Cowboy Sharkie's
suggestion that Zahava posted, and not just cause I'm biased towards her ;)
We ate there not too long ago and I don't remember what I had - maybe nachos
of some variety, but it was really quite good.

Ayla