[Northkeep] Fiber Arts night

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:26:46 PDT 2009

I've had some more people ask about wool fabrics, so ...

Monday night, at the Fiber Arts meeting, I will bring a variety of wool fabrics and garments for people to look at and fondle.  I'll also give (to anyone who is interested) an abbreviated version of my "Identifying fabrics" class so you can go to the fabric store or online armed with everything you need to know about worsteds, woolens, gabardines, bombazines, flannels, dreadnoughts, and superfines, so that you can purchase with confidence and get the right fabric for your project.

Talana