[Northkeep] ISO

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 20:09:14 PDT 2009

As a general rule of netiquette in cases of requests like this, if you
don't know the requestor and do happen to know anything about the subject, the
proper response is to forward the request to the subject and let THAT
person decide how or whether to respond. You generally have no way to know the
history of the two people (and have no business knowing) and don't need the
karma of making a bad situation (if there is one) worse, and are still
being  helpful. I'm probably lecturing to people who already know this and I'm
sorry  this sounds less diplomatic than I prefer to be, but it never hurts to
be  reminded.
Kevin

In a message dated 7/3/2009 5:28:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,