[Northkeep] Celebrating!

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 6 06:27:24 PDT 2009

We hope that everyone had a very happy and healthy celebration for the 4th of July. Now that the holiday is over we need to focus on a different celebration. Ansteorran 30th year Anniversary.

Kelandra and I will not be able to be on site till Friday night after I get off work so 9-10pm by the earliest. We would like to find some one who is going down earlier in the week who would be willing to transport and set up the new Baronial Pavilion and the Thrones. There should be a predefined location at the list field for the Baronial pavilion checking in with Baron Duncan from Namron can confirm this.  The thrones will need to be set up in the hall and I think that Baroness Druinne of Elfsea and Baroness Katherine of Steppes are coordinating that. If there are any members of the Barony who are going to 30th earlier than we are and you have the space and are willing we would very much appreciate the aid. We can get the chairs and the pavilion home on Sunday after crown tourney is over.

When we are on site at 30th year we would really like to see Northkeep showing her unity and pride, support our fighters in the lists, volunteer to help at the event, and on Saturday during the Grand Ansteorran court lets find a place where every one can all sit together. We have been asked to make a grand procession into the hall with a herald, guardsmen, champions, and banners...lets do this in Grand style! After we process in we will have limited space behind the thrones but would like for who ever it that stands as our herald and at least one of the captains of the guard to join us.

There is a good chance that the new Northkeep Baronial Coronets will be ready at 30th year. So if you would like a chance to see them before anyone else does then you should be at 30th year celebration.

We look forward to seeing you all there enjoying this very special occasion for this wonderful Kingdom.

Kindly
Ian
Baron