[Northkeep] Frustration

Katherine A. Herndon bka28252 at nerdshack.com
Fri Jul 17 08:16:13 PDT 2009

On Jul 17, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Catherine Lackey wrote:

>    I hope someone has a line on a good artisan to help me out.  I am
> in the market for a new b'nial coronet and had my heart set on one
> ready-made from Drachenstein Treasures.  But the one I wanted was
> shown as sold out and their less-than-user-friendly site has no way
> to contact them.  Anybody know someone who can knock out a nice
> baronial coronet and is reliable?

As much as I would love to see your coronet made by a local artisan,
Your Excellency, a search of yellowpages.aol.com yielded the following:

Drachenstein Treasures
4540 Wooldridge Ferry Rd
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
270-737-1704

If you were looking specifically for an e-mail address, you could try
contacting them via their eBay page:
http://myworld.ebay.com/drachenstein-treasures/

Rosamund