[Northkeep] Elisbethe and Beorhltic

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jul 20 10:19:40 PDT 2009

Funeral services for Mistress Elisbethe's mother will be Tuesday in
Illinois.  The family has requested that donations be sent in lieu of
flowers.  Elisbethe's mother's name was Pat Petersen.  They've given me two
possibilities for donations:

Tony Danielson Scholarship Fund
c/o St James Lutheran Church
1380 Waukegan Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045

or to the hospice that helped the family care for Pat,

carecenter.org

I have an address for condolence cards to be sent to the family, but of
course I left it at home this morning.  I'll post it as soon as I get home
this evening.

I did speak with Elisebethe yesterday and she seemed as well as can be
expected under the circumstances.  She expressed her thanks for everyone's
thoughts and well wishes.  If you want any further information, please feel
free to contact me and I will see what I can do to get it for you.

Mercedes