[Northkeep] Hello

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:21:41 PDT 2009

It will be a pleasure to meet you after reading and responding to your
missives for so long on the bards list.
 Please drop a line when you are ready to get out meet folks.

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Bard of the Eclipse

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:58 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com <
willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:

> I am not sure when I will be moving. There is a lot of work to be done on
> the house. Finn Kelly is helping us out. Both Jonathan and I are a little
> slow these days.
> My doctor says I have to get out of my old house. We had the water heater
> break and have some kind of mold that is doing me in. Put that on top of the
> air problem Dallas is having and the GM plant down the street and it is too
> much for me. I have been in bed since the week after this last Coronation.
> The only time I felt human was when I was in Tulsa.
> Right now I am so tired I can't think straight. John and Finn will have to
> make most of the decisions.
> I am going through my fabric.I have bags and bags of it that got wet and I
> haven't the energy to wash. I hate to lose all of that stuff. Especially
> when it is getting harder to find affordable stuff.
> Thank you for all your kind wishes. I do feel like I am coming home.
> Willow

Any day above ground is a good day!