[Northkeep] Fwd: [gdh] Anyone recognize these arms?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 13:48:02 PDT 2009

Keigan here on Kevin's account, but y'all should have seen what he was
selling it for last night.  The price was $1,250.  He marked it down  after a
couple of people emailed him and told him the price was a little  high.  lol
I couldn't believe it! ;p  Amazing.

Keigan

In a message dated 7/23/2009 2:40:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,