[Northkeep] Queen's Champion

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri Jul 24 11:58:20 PDT 2009

>Will Rogers will solve the feast issue, but November weather being
>totally unpredictable, /might/ be an issue for the fighting.

Poking my nose in here,

There doesn't seem to be any large scout activity at Will Rogers on Nov. 14 (they are all over in Tonkawa at the Scouting University) but it's possible something smaller might be on the calendar.

As an alternative might I suggest the Payne County Expo Center? As of today nothing is on their web-page calendar for that weekend.

Estrill