[Northkeep] Northern Regional Practice

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:09:27 PDT 2009

Thank you to our host and hostess for a very interesting evening. I enjoyed
the company, the meat, and the "dress up". It was nice to get out of the
house. I still don't know what I am doing up though....Damn those barking
dogs!  I want a nap sooo badly. Who knew Centurions were so much fun, Oh,
wait ! *Everybody*!!!!

 Very tired but still giggling is
 Tina