[Northkeep] Explicit announcement

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 09:37:51 PDT 2009

I find I need to express this more formally and set a deadline date.
The office of Northkeep Herald is now open for applications. If you are
interested please get a copy of the necessary paperwork, including a
letter of application, a copy of your membership card and of a photo
ID, to their Exellencies of Northkeep and the Nordsteorra Herald. I
would appreciate a copy for the Northkeep herald's files but that is
not necessary. The deadline for making such applications is the July
Officer's Meeting, July 20, 2009 (AS XLIV if you prefer).

A version of this notice will appear in the Nordic Saga for June,
either in my report or in their Excellencies'. I will as I said be
making such an application myself. I would be (a little more than)
willing to withdraw that application if anyone else wants the job.

Kevin