[Northkeep] THIS WEEKEND - Eldern Hills Northern Regional Fighter Practice and Archery shoot

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:06:22 PDT 2009

There will be someone there to discuss combat archery. Im hoping a few
combat archers show up. I think it would make for an interesting team.

As far as rapier goes, Im unaware if any rapier marshals will be there. The
rapier community is more than welcomed to attend and i would love to see
them come out to play.