[Northkeep] Open Armorers

Andrew Lechner littlerukh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 17:38:00 PDT 2009

Things have been a little crazy out on the farm lately, but now it's getting back to normal. So, just to let everyone know, Phoenix Arms will be having it's open shop time this Monday from 4pm till 11pm. I'll be available all evening. Jean Paul should be available after 8pm. The next open night will be on Monday June 29th. I'm also trying to work on an open day in the near future that is not a Monday. If people have a particular day that they would like to come out, please let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Also, we will be putting in an order for more of the hardenable stainless steel sheet. If you have a project that you know you are going to want to use some on or would just like to have a sheet to yourself, please let us know.

~Ludo