[Northkeep] Northkeep Beautification Project

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:45:24 PDT 2009

Again I ask.... With what are you planning on painting the poles? I can
donate an almost full gallon of transparent waterproofing wood stain in
Russet. It looks really nice and Hey! it's free! I'll even help pain. I
loves to paint....
 Tina
 gimmee a brush

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Jerry Herring
<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Any chance the new thrones might be ready by 30th year? That would be an
> outstanding place to priemere the new Baronial seats.
> Also who took home the kneelers? I know it is a mission of mercy to try and
> make some new ones but if the thrones are ready for 30th it might be cool if
> the pillows were too.
>
> Thank you to everyone who is extending their efforts on these projects.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian
> Baron

Any day above ground is a good day!