[Northkeep] Northkeep Beautification Project

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:35:56 PDT 2009

I apologize Your Excellency; what is the date for 30th year?

With the number of projects my Lord and I currently have on the books, I
believe completing the chairs by any nearby deadline is fairly dependant
upon some outside help.  I know that Lucan feels confident that he could get
an able woodworker working on various pieces of chairs here at the shop.
(Since they are each made of several pieces.)  Are there any woodworkers
available?

The new table saw is set up now, thanks Lord Blackmoon, so we should be
ready to go otherwise.

Ellette