[Northkeep] OT Employment Opportunity

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 12:54:17 PDT 2009

Knowing that some of my SCA friends are currently seeking employment, I thought I'd alert you to this opening. Tulsa Community College Southeast Campus (81st and Hwy 169) has a full time position open. Below is the information and link if you are interested.

Registration Assistant Enrollment Services
At Southeast Campus Job Code: 3758-F3-AD-09
Qualifications: High school diploma required (Associate’s degree preferred). Requires one year of clerical training or experience. Good customer service skills required with ability to assist students, faculty and others on the telephone or in person, in all areas covered by the First Stop. Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with others. Ability to organize daily work procedures and perform duties with accuracy. Accurate typing and data entry; personal computer training or experience with MS Office preferred. Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment. Hours: M-Thur 9am-6pm, Fri 8am-5pm. Minimum starting salary 10.47 per hour plus benefits.Closing Date: Monday, June 22, 2009 @4pm.

Go to https://careers.tulsacc.edu to apply. This posting is under the "staff" link.

Good luck.
Dervilia

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb