[Northkeep] Is this ridiculous or just terminally sad?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jun 17 14:15:28 PDT 2009

greetings

well i started to respond , but , my response turned into a rant against
stupid government lies, and greed, big companies, and greed, what should be
done with weapons bearing criminals, greed, special interest groups , and
greed ,  etc.. but since i got it typed out , and off my chest , it's
probably better that i don't post it ; )
lol
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur