[Northkeep] Demo, Staining Pavillion Poles, Whew it'll be a busy weekend.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 07:04:15 PDT 2009

Greetings Northkeep,

    There is much going on that we need to talk about. First, the VFW will be hosting a veteran's appreciation day at which they have asked us to do a demo. This will be a little different as it doesn't start until 4pm in the afternoon. We will be able to start setting up at approx. 3pm at the park across the street for the VFW post at 6th and Peoria. I would like to see as many of you there as possible, we need light and heavy fighters, artisans, bards, people to talk to any crowds and everyone else that would like to come and help Northkeep be seen in our community. I will have more information regarding tents and stakes, etc, after Wed. fighter practice.
    Sunday, June 28th we will be staining the pavillion poles at William of Northkeep's home. An exact time has not been set but we would like to start relatively early to avoid some of this wonderful Oklahoma heat. If you have time please come by and help us out. More information on this will also be forthcoming.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep