[Northkeep] Dog Sitter?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 19:44:35 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I thought I had this weekend all figured out but then remembered a detail that I forgot-- The Dog.

Is anyone available for dog sitting this weekend? We are heading to Moonschadowe for the event and then staying over in OKC for a thing (OKC Pride Festival) on Sunday. Is there anyone who might be available to come over and let our dog out a few times and feed her and the cats on Sat and Sun? Please give me a call 633-3406 as late as you want (even really late....)

Zahava