[Northkeep] Northkeep news and announcments

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 02:50:20 PDT 2009

Anton & I did our parts.

                                            Catrin

________________________________
From: Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 4:25:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Northkeep news and announcments

I was asked "Is this horse dead yet?" And I have to say NO...not till Northkeep is the largest Barony in the Kingdom. If you want to see an end to my cheering us on toward this goal then buy a membership or two.   : D

If you need another reason to be a member then how about...the Baronial Polling that will be occurring with in the next month and those of you who are paid members will be voting to express your opinion to the Crown of Ansteorra on who you think the next Baron and Baroness should be. Renew or purchase your membership today so that you can give voice to your opinions, when it is time to vote.

Kindly
Ian
Baron