[Northkeep] Word Fame and Thank You's for Midsummer Festival

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:24:39 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

Lady Isabella de Coppella and myself, Lady Katrine la Esclopiera, would like
to take a moment and thank everyone who attended Mooneschadowe's Midsummer
Festival this past Saturday.  Even though it was very, very hot, we had many
in attendance who braved the heat; for that we wish to thank you and make
sure you know we appreciate your braving the heat.

We would like to thank Baron Ian dun Gillan, Baroness Kelandra Carmichael,
Baron Brom O'Brien and Baroness Audrella de Leon for attending out event as
the presenters of our prizes.  We also thank the Barony of Northkeep and the
Barony of Eldern Hills for allowing us to have them at our event.

There were many wonderful prizes donated to Mooneschadowe for this event.
Lady Isabella and I would like to take a moment and celebrate the artisans
of Ansteorra and the generosity of Her people:
* Baroness Audrella de Leon:  2 Paintings of Ladies Honoring Their Fighters
* Mistress Hannah von Dahl:  Many Heating Bags of Herbs
* Lady Elsa von Schammach - Trim
* Lady Isabella de Coppella - Lucet Kit and Spinning Kit
* Attia of Mooneschadowe- Trim
* Lady Pheobe Hotham - Soaps, Lotions and stationary
* Lady Katrine la Esclopiera - Handcarved staff, Largess, Chalace, Handmade
Buttons
* Lord Ollj Perala - 16 Pewter Rings
* Mistress Gunhilda Adeleva Amberstar** - Fabric
* Lord Facon du Prey - Large Wooden Table

The Children's Activities went very well because of help we were able to
receive from Weisenfeur's MoC Lady Clair Morgan.  Our Moc Lady Lillanna
Burnes was unable to attend so Lady Claire was gracious enough to help us
out.  The Strawberry Hunt was a big hit and there was much merriment among
the little ones!  Thank you Lady Clair!

We would like to take a moment and congratulate our winners of the following
prizes:
* Chivalric/Best Team Pageantry:  Team Shiny - Sir Jean Paul de Sens, Lord
Ludo of Northkeep, Lord Charles the Grey and Lord Issac of Mooneschadowe.
* Rapier: Honorable Lord Sylvis from Elfsea.
* Best Herald of the Day:  Honorable Lord Ivo Blackhawk.
* Most Enthusiastic - Lady Katrine la Esclopiera.
* Best List Field Pavilion Display: Lord Ludo of Northkeep
*A Fighter's Most Supportive Lady/Ladies:  Mistress Gilyan Clomacnoise and
Lady Elsa von Schammach

If we have over looked anyone, please let us know.  We will be more than
happy to give them word fame for jobs well done!

We do, once again, want to say thank you to all who attended Mooneschadowe's
Midsummer Festival.  We loved having you celebrate the Summer Season with
us.

Lady Isabella de Coppella
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera