[Northkeep] The after Dinner Dinning

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 10:30:43 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
For some time now we have gone to IHOP after populace meeting and of late the service and quality of food has declined. This seems to be a reoccurring theme with the IHOP that we frequent. So in order to increase the after meeting satisfaction I propose we find some where else to go to tonight.

Some options offered were:
Mazzios on 31st ( we used to meet there) They have a salad bar and offer a variety of pasta's and sandwiches also pizza.
Hideaway Pizze on 41st and Memorial

Anyother suggestions we need to act on this ASAP.

Kindly
Ian
Baron