[Northkeep] Bards in the mundane world

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:52:55 PDT 2009

 Greetings all!

   As you may know, since moving here to Northkeep I have been active with
the Spotlight Theatre in Tulsa. They do alot of great stuff and donate a
bunch of money to charity, especially children's charities. I have had a
bunch of fun and I've gotten to practice my skills as a bard for a tougher
audience than my SCAdian friends could ever be.

  I have recently been awarded parts in the upcoming Children's Theatre
production of "The Wizard of Oz" and will be utilizing another of my SCA
honed skills- Costuming and stitchery. This is where I could use some back
up.

 Do you have any brightly colored fabrics that you cannot use for anything
but loathe to toss out? Anything that might be used for kids costumes? Trim
scraps? We have a herd of Munchkins, Ozians, Poppies and Flying Monkeys that
need clothes! Can you sew and want to help? Please contact me!!!! The cast
is huge and there may not be enough of me to go around!

   *Also!!!* I want to throw this out there..... *Northkeep Night at the
Spotlight*!! I will be performing on the 18th of July in both "The Drunkard"
and "The Olio." Tickets are cheaper if you reserve as a group and I would
love to give a shout out to my peeps, no telling, we might get some new
participants out of it. Let me know if you can make it so I can make a
reservation and save a big table for you!

Hope to see you there!!
 Tina
  aka Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
  aka the Fabulous Miss Bubbles Boudoir

--
Any day above ground is a good day!