[Northkeep] Fw: Fund Raiser - reminder

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 15:45:30 PDT 2009

    It looks like I will not be making it Friday night BUT I will be there Saturday.  Remember for the service auction (call it what you will, I prefer to think of myself as being leased, like a fine automobile) I am on offer three, count 'em, THREE separate times for three individual terms of bardic/crafting/teaching to be tailored to the winners' preferences.  I will aim to please, so bid high!  It's for Amanda and Thormund, blow it out in Northkeep style!

                                                                           Baroness Catrin