[Northkeep] Castellan

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 09:14:53 PDT 2009

Northkeep ROCKS!!

I want to say a HUGE thanks to the people who took a giant step up and made Castellan a wonderful event. There is simply no way that Amadeo and I could have pulled this off without the amazing effort given so generously by a number of others. I am going to not make my list of names right now as I am sure that I will forget some very deserving people.  A thank you list will be coming soon (I'd also suggest coming to populace).

However, I do need to make mention of something that I will remember for the rest of my life-- It happened at about 10:30am Sunday morning. After a herculean effort of cleaning (yes folks, site was clean and done by 10:30am) Ayla and I went to wash out the bed of my truck before loading our packed-up campsite into it. Several of the stay-and-clean-to-the-bitter-end crew were taking a well deserved rest on the front porch of the hall across the field from where we had been camped. When we pulled the truck around and parked it to start loading up we noticed that all at once all those on the porch stood up and headed in our direction. Before I really realized what was happening all of our belongings were loaded up neatly into the truck. It is difficult for me to put into words what that act meant to me. I could tell by the smiles on your faces that this was not a big thing to you guys, but it really touched me. Thank you- not only for the help

Yours in Service,

Zahava batHannah
Protégé to Mistress Elisabeta af Isefjord