[Northkeep] Two missing things

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Mon Jun 8 13:04:39 PDT 2009

One is new, and one is from last year.

For Castellan last year, I loaned someone a belt and it was never
returned.  I can't remember to whom I loaned the belt, but I'd really like
it back.  I bought it for some incomplete garb.  I know I've waited a
while to ask about this, but I assumed that it would be returned, if not
at an event before now then at this year's Castellan.

The new thing is one of the bag chairs.  Some people jokingly speak of a
pool of such chairs, but I don't subscribe to that point of view.  I've
written my name on my chairs, so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to
leave site with the same chairs I brought.  This one is mismatched -
though it's in a red bag, the chair is either grey or blue.  At a previous
event, someone decided they needed the chair's bag more than I did.  I
happen to have a red chair that has broken, so I started using that bag.

Best regards,
  Miles Grey