[Northkeep] Northkeep Beautification Project

James Lucas wiggenx71 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 14:14:28 PDT 2009

I would not mind designing some tapestry hangings of the history of the Kingdom/Barony, I am a sketch artist an can do this coloring book or paint by number style, for other members to pitch in and paint them out.

I would like to do this in the style of the unicorn tapestries, with colors and other things being about the history of our barony, the historian would be great collaborator for the project, and when all is said and done we can "complete" the project with resist on silk.  However, it could be up to the populace to decide if it should be unicorn tapestry style or the battle of, oh crud my history terms mind left me... ummm Bayeux?, but it is more difficult to incorporate arms years and intials into this style. It also isn't as pretty ;).

I believe if I put enough time in doing the sketch, and others are willing to put time in the painting along with me, we can get this done on silk and have a beautiful period silk tapestry.

I think this is best as a longer term project then investiture/stepdown, but one or two could be done by then perhaps not the first, but the one representing your step up?

Just an Idea,

Lady Jehanette De Lyon, wife of Centurion Wiggen Jonson...