[Northkeep] Northkeep Beautification Project

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:27:22 PDT 2009

Lucan and I moved back in January.  We are now just north of Sapulpa close
to the turnpike gate.  If you would like to come out and work on the chairs,
give us a call and we will direct you. If you want to speak to Lucan
directly, the phone numbers posted to the list are correct.

The wood shop is up and running and we will be in production on another
event for the next week, so please call if you want to set a time to swing
by...

I am glad that you all had a great time at Castellan.  I unfortunately had
to work late on Friday night, and had already planned to celebrate my
birthday with friends and family Saturday.  I hated to miss Bardic on
Friday, as well as the event...

Ellette