[Northkeep] Northkeep Pole Painting party

Barbara Lewis peachycowqueen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:31:14 PDT 2009

Tina,
If the Barony doesn't want it and it is "up for grabs" then I would like to
take it and use it assuredly.

Barb

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Tina Michael <tinabetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Again I offer...
>  I have an almost full gallon of Russet wood stain and waterproofer that
> will most assuredly go to waste. It's kinda reddish, that's why I chose it.
> I figured paint would get chipped and dirty but stain would stay clean
> looking.
>
>  Yours if you want it... I'll even use the brush...
>
> Tina
>
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Greetings Northkeep,
> >
> >             We have poles that need to be painted and or stained
> > (decisionwill be forthcoming). I would like to have this done on Sunday
> June
> > 28th, location yet to be determined, (some logistics need to be figured
> out)
> > but it will be here in town. So please mark your calendars and come out
> > give ups a hand making our wonderful new pavilion even better.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Centurion Angus Gunn
> > Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
> > Hospitaller Northkeep
> > Warden of Chemin Noir

> --
> Any day above ground is a good day!

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there
are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. ~
Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to
remain silent. ~ Thomas Jefferson

The process is you. The process is yours. ~ SP

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy? ~ Thomas Jefferson

Say No to NAIS! www.nonais.org