[Northkeep] Thrones for Mooneschadowe's event

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 09:12:28 PDT 2009

Greetings,
This weekend marks Mooneschadowe's Midsummer event that we have been asked to sit court over by their Majesties Ansteorra. The good people of Mooneschadowe say that they will have a pavilion for us to sit under but they do not have thrones. Our thrones are located in the Northkeep Baronial trailer parked at Will Rogers scout camp in Cleveland...and I do not have keys.

We either need a set of the trailer keys, or some one with keys to fetch the thrones from the trailer. Is there anyone who can and would aid us in this?

Kindly
Ian
Baron