[Northkeep] Northkeep news and announcments

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 14:25:18 PDT 2009

I was asked "Is this horse dead yet?" And I have to say NO...not till Northkeep is the largest Barony in the Kingdom. If you want to see an end to my cheering us on toward this goal then buy a membership or two.   : D

If you need another reason to be a member then how about...the Baronial Polling that will be occurring with in the next month and those of you who are paid members will be voting to express your opinion to the Crown of Ansteorra on who you think the next Baron and Baroness should be. Renew or purchase your membership today so that you can give voice to your opinions, when it is time to vote.

Kindly
Ian
Baron