[Northkeep] Gentle Reminder

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 22:47:46 PDT 2009

Greetings, Northkeep.
May your herds increase.
As stated in Sir Angus's last report, my office is now open  for
applications, until next month's officers' meeting, July 20. If you are  interested,
please send a letter of application to the Nordsteorra herald and to  the
seneschal of Northkeep. Sending a copy to their excellencies is also a good
idea, and I would appreciate one for my files, but that isn't necessary.
Include  proof of membership, a photo ID, mundane contact information, and the
same sort  of information you would put in a resume if you were applying for a
job, which  you will be.
I have heard interest voiced by two individuals, both are  tenative, and I
therefore intend to apply for renewal lest the office fall  vacant. But as I
have said before, I will withdraw that application if I know  another
capable applicant exists.
If I am NOT writing this report next month, thank you for the  opportunity
I had to serve you, and thank you all for making the job as easy as  it was,
and as much fun as it was. May the Tengri smile upon you.
Kevin
**************Shop Popular Dell Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222031056x1201446063/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.dou
bleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910283%3B38350812%3Ba)