[Northkeep] Ansteorran Flickr group

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:46:10 PDT 2009

I've been looking around and couldn't find a Flickr group specifically for Ansteorra (aside from the Lion's Road Kingdom of Ansteorra, which appears to be for some contest).  So I created one  (http://www.flickr.com/groups/sca-ansteorra/ )

Feel free to join, tell people, post, and so on.  It's not an official SCA group, and it's for our photographers.

It would be better if we kept SCA or Mundane politics out of it, since that's not what it's for.

Marc/Diarmaid