[Northkeep] VFW Demo and Pole Staining

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 06:36:42 PDT 2009

Greetings,

        I would like to thank all the hearty souls, both fighters and artisans/bards that braved the extreme heat on Saturday afternoon to assist with the VFW demo. They were very pleased with our presence and performance. Again thank you.
        Second, I would like to thank all of those that came and donated their time and materials to staining the poles for the new baronial pavillion. The poles came out wonderfully and the many hands made short work.

Thank you again,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep