[Northkeep] Fund Raiser - reminder

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:43:24 PDT 2009

And don't forget the "service auction" that will be held after the Bardic on
Friday! If you want to offer yourself for purchase, feel free to advertise
your offer. It can be as little as a fetch and carry, some bit of your
handiwork, or what you will. And if you want to bid on someone don't forget
your cash! All funds will go to Thormund and family!
 Just an Idea- If any group want to combine their Friday party with this
event, or if anyone want to thow some snacks and drinks on a table and make
this more of a social, please feel free! I am all for turning this into a
big party in honor of Thormund.

 Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
 Minstrel of the Eclipse- Moonschadowe

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:

> Just a reminder that we will be having a raffle at Castellan on Saturday to
> benefit Thormund Blackwolf.  Please bring something for the raffle table to
> help with the fund raising measures.  Handmade items, baked goods, pieces of
> garb, ornamental items, weapons, pieces of armor - all is welcome.  The
> raffle will be run as raffles at Castellan have been in the past.  We will
> sell tickets for $1each on Friday and Saturday, then Saturday late
> afternoon, before feast, we will draw names, first picked gets the first
> pick off the table, etc.  If you are not coming to Castellan please contact
> me and I will make arrangements to retrieve whatever you would like to
> donate.
>
> Please help to perpetuate the legend of the north's generosity to its
> people in need.  If you would prefer to send an outright donation to help
> the family, please contact me off-list at steldr at cox.net and I will get
> you contact information.  Thank you in advance for your kind help.
>
> Mercedes
>
> I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge
> Luis Borges

Any day above ground is a good day!