[Northkeep] Weather for Castellan

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Jun 4 18:42:56 PDT 2009

Greetings,

My Lord, Marcus Quietly, Northkeep's own weather guru, has asked me to
pass along the anticipated weather info for this weekend.

    Overall weather will be sunny, with no sever storms predicted. (Yeah!)

    Friday:  mostly sunny with a high between 85 and 90. Calm wind
between 8 and 11 mph.. Friday night: partly cloudy with a low around 68
with a South             Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.Saturday:
Sunny, with a high near 90.

    Saturday:  sunny with a high around 90. Saturday night: mostly clear
with a low around 70.

    Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 93.

Because of the sun and the heat, remember to put on sun screen and wear
floppy hats. Drink lots of water regularly. Remember we've had a lot of
rain recently so there will be a lot of undergrowth and therefore a lot
of bugs, so use bug spray and check yourselves and your children well
for ticks.

Play smart.

Lynn the Inquisitive and Marcus Quietly