[Northkeep] Adlersruhe

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Fri Jun 12 16:53:03 PDT 2009

It's near Amarillo.  From Northkeep, you head down I-44 to OKC, then take
I-40 west into Texas.  About 12 miles into Texas, you head North on 83 . .
. well, they have decent directions on the website:

  http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/events/passe_2009/

It's about a 3 hour drive from OKC, so it's probably about 5 hours from
the Tulsa area.  I went to Adlersruhe's Lady of the Lake event at the same
site last year.  It's a nice site, and it should be a fun event.

Just in case you're not aware of it, the Ansteorran calendar of events is at:

  http://calendar.ansteorra.org/

And to clear up any date confusion, the event is the weekend of 19-21
June, a week from today.

Best regards,
  Miles Grey