[Northkeep] Is this ridiculous or just terminally sad?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:49:55 PDT 2009

I love to read. I do it a lot. A great (fun) fiction series is by Tim Dorsey
regarding his hero Serge Storms, a serial killer with a penchant for all
things Florida and a keen sense of justice. His favorite place to go to
create the perfect mode of punishment for those who offend.. Home Depot. Who
needs a knife when there are so many other interesting ways to get even.
Check um out. Lots of fun!

Tina
 not a serial killer... honest

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Ooooh.  I love it.   Read:
>
> "...absolute safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the
> real world...."
>
> http://yarchive.net/air/perfect_safety.html
>
> It's written by Mary Shafer of NASA Dryden labs.  While she's writing about
> flying, it applies to the remainder of our lives as well.  How do your
> actions impacts others?  Then think about how theirs can impact you.  The
> third paragraph from the end is what I thought about constantly when I was
> KM and Seneschal.
>
>   Damon
>
> Marc Carlson wrote:
>
>> They can not legislate the world into perfect safety.
>>
>> Marc/Diarmaid

Any day above ground is a good day!