[Northkeep] Gentle Reminder

Judy E Griffith judy.e.griffith at chase.com
Wed Jun 24 09:14:07 PDT 2009

Here's my report:

The Barony's financial position remains in excellent condition.  Castellan was a financial success bringing in net income of approximately $750.00.  If anyone has additional expenses that need to be reimbursed, please bring your receipts to Populace on Monday, June 29th so that we can get those transactions completed. Also, I would like to thank all of you that volunteered to sit Troll at Castellan.  Your expertise at running Troll is so great that we only had a $2.00 discrepancy in the funds collected.  You guys are good!!

At Officer's Meeting, the finance committee agreed to purchase another new pavilion to be used for children's activities since the old patchwork pavilion has seen its last days.  The new pavilion will be the same design as the new Baronial pavilion, just not as large.

Yours in Service,

Jutte VonderBerg
Northkeep Baronial Reeve