[Northkeep] VFW Demo

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:56:11 PDT 2009

It was extremely hot Saturday here in Mooneschadowe.  I just wanted to thank
everyone that showed up from Northkeep and for allowing us the use of your
Baron and Baroness.  It was nice having them here with us for a while.

It was also wonderful that you sent a table built by Facon to be a prize for
Lord Ludo, he won the Best List Field Pavilion with one of his Shield
Stands.

I am so awfully pleased the weather was better for you all at your demo
Saturday evening.  I do hope it went well.  How could it have not!  You are
such an wonderful group of people and when you put your efforts together,
you do such great things!

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera