[Northkeep] Med-Faire

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 10:05:50 PDT 2009

Please Cross Post to all Northern Regional Lists.

Greetings From The Steward Of The SCA Med Faire Hospitality Tent

Good Gentles Of Ansteorra,

With Med faire just a few days away we still need lots of donations.

We have pledged tp date:

Pickles
Gator Aid
Sugar
Sweetner
Creamer
Ketchup
Mustard
Relish
Special Breads

Ricotta Pie w/ Streusel

We still need:

Bananas
Oranges
Fighter bisquits
Sweet Breads
Cookies
Olives
Gotts for Water, Tea and Gator Aid
Coffe
Way to make Coffee
Hot Dogs 20 packages a day
Tortillias for Hot Dogs
Hot Dog Buns

If You wish to donate Hot Dogs Please bring a package of Buns with Hot Dogs
this way we dont wind up with more than the other

Menu for Saturday

Special Buffet for Crown

While Supplies Last!!!!
1st come 1st Serve!!!!

Hot Corned Beef or Sweet/Sour Marinated Smoked Pork served on your choice of
Rye, Pumpernickle or White

Hot Dogs fix it as you like it

Cinnamon Apple Tea

Menu for Sunday

Left Overs

Please Contact Laird Gaelan with any donations you wish to bring. I must know
of any donations no later than Thursday Night Please.