[Northkeep] Populace reports

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 18:25:39 PST 2009

Greetings Unto Northkeep, Jewel of the North,
Based on reports received from our kingdom there is news to be had. First the good news, we live in the largest populated region with in the Mighty Kingdom of Ansteorra.

For many years the Barony of Northkeep has striven for populace numbers, those numbers have gone up and they have gone down...this time the Barony of Northkeep is not the not the 3rd largest in the kingdom, we are not even the 4th largest Barony in the Kingdom of Ansteorra. This time Northkeep is the 2nd largest Barony in the whole Kingdom. We were only 14 members away from being the biggest, that is a number that I would love to see broken while we are still Baron and Baroness. Keep those memberships up, Well done one and all!

Kindly.
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noire